Friday, July 13, 2007

On Thursday night~

Do you believe in Ghost?
I do. Well, ghost exist. How do I know? I'm not sure, but I've experienced some non-logical experience, unexplainable, some weird moments, and these seems refer to the word, ghost. Why is suddenly I talk about this?
In my office, suddenly some unexplainable, weirdo things happened. Not to me only, but some coworkers. It all started from one place, toilet, specifically ladies toilet. About this, I truly understand. Anyway, first is when my friend disturbed in the ladies toilet when she's inside. 'Someone' threw some water on her. She looked above and saw nothing. Checked on the next room and it's empty. Who threw the water?
Few months later, she got thrown by a toilet paper. Before entered the toliet, she complained no toilet paper and she found one on one room and she entered the room. Few minutes later when she was doing her 'job', suddenly came up from above (from one room to another was unborder), from next room a roll of toilet paper. Shocked, she just looked at the toilet paper which kept rolling. She checked her toilet paper and it still hanged there. She came out and checked the other room and it's again, empty. So who threw the toilet paper?

Few days ago, the office almost empty. It's near 6 pm. Left me, and other 3 friends. One guy left early. Followed by one friend. Left me and one friend. I felt no well, so I told my friend that I will go home. She's hurry and before I turn off the computer, I heard adzan for pray, maghrib time. I told her that I will do my prayer first, but she said she will go first. With a bit surprised I said ok. So I left alone. I went to the toilet. My office was located at the corner of the floor (it's 10th floor), the most far from the lift. The toilet located near the lift. We have to passed 3 other offices before the toilet. Usually at that time (maghrib time, around 6 pm) beside our office, there's another office who still busy. I saw the office I meant still had a light. I peep and saw a black figure looks like a woman with long hair. I wonder who she was, since I knew that there's only woman in that office and she has short hair. Finished myself in the toilet I go back and saw that the office light was off. I wonder why I didn't hear any sound like people locking door. Thought nothing, I rush back to office and do my prayer. Suddenly I felt uneasy and turn the music louder. Finished everything and I went home.

The next morning, my friend, the guy who left earlier told us that he experienced weird thing that day. Passed toilet area, he heard clearly someone (sounds like woman) calling his name. He looked back and saw no one. He continu walking and someone called his name again 2 times. Curious he checked on the gents toilet and there's no one. He dare to checked on ladies toilet and found no one too. He rush back home. He said it's clearly mentioned his name.
So, sounds like a poltergeist to me.

And yesterday. I decided not to stay late. So me and my friend I used to go home together and one more friend went home together. Actually, my friend went first, she will stop by at the book store in front of the building then I catch her up. The other friend still stay a while. I didn't wait for her actually. After finished my work, I rush back catched up my friend at the bookstore. I didn't stopped by at the toilet. It's around 5.30. We're came out from the book store around 6 pm. We heard the calling for prayer. We, two go to the bus stopping and there we met a guy coworker with his family. Apparently his wife with 2 children came to pick him up. That is so unusual actually. The other is the friend who stayed before I leave.
Our bus came and we went.

This morning, I came firstly in the morning. Later the guy coworker came. Suddenly he sit near me and told something. He said that yesterday, his wife saw 4 people instead of 3 of us. It's supposed to be me, my friend and another friend, but she said she saw 4 people. Later, when we went in the bus, it's only 3 of us. Apparently, the fourth followed her, my friend's wife. Confused? I did. It's the ghost. Do you believe it? Eh, how do I say? I don't know but I do believe there's ghost exist. Can it disturb people? Yes they can. Why? That's what ghost job, disturb human.
The coworker said that he asked the ghost, he said he can 'see' and talk to the ghost. The ghost admitt for disturbing everyone and ask the ghost to leave. The reason is because the ladies toilet was too dirty. The ghost mad. Ok, you might not want to believe this. Anyway, it's true. There's bunch of other office who posted at 9th floor and always came to our floor's toilet. These people were so disgusting because they didn't throw the tampon properly. So disgusting, we can see read spots everywhere. We all didn't know how to told them anymore.
It's one of our believe that toilet, bathroom is interesting place for some ghost. Above all that, a dirty toilet/bathroom is source for disease, isn't it?
Well, that's the story, believe it or not. According to my friend, the ghost is looks like what i've seen the other day....


nb: I never got scared for something like this. Yes, I don't like horror movies but I never scared to be alone in office untill 8.30. After work hour, it's my free time to 'play' :D
But I think I'm not doing it anymore for a moment. Somehow, now I felt a bit scared >_>

0 comments: