Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Subaru in Platonic Sex (dorama)

I've heard about 'Platonic Sex' before and the title made me not wanting at all to watch. I'm refering to the movie starred Saki Kagami, Joe Odagiri and Abe Hiroshi. Later I saw that there's a series for this with the same title aired in 2002. Starred Hoshino Mari (Basically Nice), Takashi Kashiwabara, Fujiki Naohito, Satoshi Tsumabuki, and Shibutani Subaru (yes, Subaru the Red Ranger). These 4 guys were only a cameo. So I read the synopsis before decide to get the drama. And I found a clip of Subaru's part only at Youtube. OMG!! Aaaaahhh no, I don't think I can watch the whole drama! Ok, first the story is about a young girl name Kana who looking for her identity. She run away from home and had an adventure outside. Met many mens (one of was Subaru >_> ) . How she find her true self? That's the story is. No, I think I can see how it goes, especially after looking at this Subaru's part.
Awww.. that time, year 2002 is the time Subaru still on his rebellious time. He was blonde, long haired, got tattoo. Hohooo this was so obvious, tattoo wa. Just for this I might change my mind to get the drama :P Just like the one on the previous video I posted. He looks like a boy who feared nothing. So different with he looks now. He looks shy sometimes now and looks more gentle.
In this drama, he looks delinquent, wild.. and argghh too many kissing! and bed scene!!! Arghhhh!!! I felt no strength suddenly.. (while I'm writing this, I also watching the video..) OMG OMG OMG! 1sec, 3sec, 5sec, *fainted*

I woke up. Sigh.. hahaaa oh my.. silly me. After all the scene is not that crazy. I'm just too surprised! Because it's Subaru. Well, I'm still in shock though. Hmm.. at least I can figure his rebellious time *rolleyes*
Ok, uhm.. I don't know is he the first Johnny's who got that kind of role? I mean no idol image at all? He must have more dramas. I mean serious one, main cast.

Ok, here's then.. (thank you to emilykane)



http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1002799664/code-j/section-videos/

0 comments: