Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Iro-iro - Shibutani - KinKi Kids

My sister will have a busy days ahead. She works on her final thesis. Ganbatte sis! I'm sorry I can't help much but pray. Yes, I'll pray hard for you :) I'm amazed with her since she studied between her hectic work. She's two years younger than me. I knew, I've tried before and I can't do that. I don't have big brain for many works. I'm the stupid among family, I guess^^ I need more times to understand a thing :P

Anyway, my brother also faced his own problem. Ganbatte bro! Never give up for anything you've started! You knew we all be with you no matter what. He was just like me yet we fought a lot^^
---

Just read on Binan no Nikki on Shibutani's J-Web. Oh, suddenly many updates! And new translators! I right away re-new for ask permission. Ah, I also ask for more J-Web of Nikishido and Maru. Why? Eto.. after saw some shows, Ryo interest me too and I like to know more about Maru. I can't help but smile when I recall Maru. His okaan looks straight come to my mind :P

Ah, I read someone's blog talked about she found Ryo's blog. I read and aaah apparently it's from someone who used 'ryo' as his/her ID. Could it meant me? :P Because she found out, that ryo using the ID on Kimura's term instead of Nikishido. That could be me then. When I choose 'ryo' I didn't know any other artist with the name Ryo. So later, I knew Nikishido and thought that, oh someone might think that I'm Nikishido's fans. Hehee.. well, that's doesn't matter now. Nikishido is interesting person. He's the most 'normal' among J-artists I like :LOL:
---

Just watch KinKi Kids performance on one show (seems Music Station) on Eien no Bloods. Koichi wrongly singing the lyric. He sung the second part instead of first part, well something like that. Then suddenly he realized and smiling and put his hadn together for apology. He looked at Tsuyo and Tsuyo gave a 'I knew but no worry' look to Koichi. Koichi can't stop smiling. When he's turn to sing the second part (so he sung this part twice), Tsuyo moved closer to Koichi (I was about, what was he doing??) and patted Koichi's shoulder (I was screamed!!). What is this?? In the end, Koichi put his palms, gave a sign of apologized again to the audience and everyone screamed (me too). And again, he can't stop smiling!^^ Cho kawaii!
Happy Anniversary to you guys!
For the video, please check out Mimosa's Blog for the clip~




First apology..


Turn to Tsuyo

Tsuyo made his move...








Koichi keep smiling^^

...







Apology once more..



^^

I feel ureshii~~

0 comments: